Established in the year 1992 by François Harvey, HLG, Harvey Law Group has quickly gone on to evolve into the leading law firm that’s developed a comprehensive reputation amongst penetrating businesses, governments, and individuals across Asia, Canada, Africa, South America, and the Middle East.
Whether it is business or immigration, a combined world-class awareness with local insight to go on and deliver incredible representation and legal advice to assist clients to stay ahead. Amidst the ever-changing and complex regulatory environment, Harvey Law Group has regularly proven itself to be in a position to embrace the change and go on to deliver the results for its clients around the world.
Mobility past borders is a multistep procedure. At Harvey Law Group, they integrate themselves into the legal & cultural practices of countries in which they operate, whereby promoting cross-border business. The seamless transfer is their priority.
- Businessmen, dependents Programmes and VIPs
- Entrepreneur & Investment Programmes
- Estate Planning
- The Foreign Exchange Law
- Citizenship via Investment
- Residency Planning
- Real-Estate Investment
That said, let’s now take a look at the programs residence & citizenship programs.
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship Programme
To go on and qualify for citizenship, the primary applicant should well be 18+ years old, with no criminal record, of decent character, and make a contribution or investment in any of the qualifying options of investment. Also, why not check the advantages. So here they are.
- Multiple citizenships are permitted
- Dependents that are included:
- Kids up to 30-years old
- Parents over 55-years old
- Unmarried sibling of a chief Spouse or applicant
- No language need
- Quick physical processing times
- No management or education experience needed
- Possibility to work, live, and settle in other members of a CARICOM
To know more about antigua and barbuda citizenship, you may look over the web and gather more info on the same.